Saturday, June 23, 2012

Pic of the Day

Marsh Wren:  Marsh Wrens were nesting about 20 feet apart it seemed.
This guy was very loud as it moved through its territory.  I used my van
as ablind to get this and manty other shots.

Water Impoundment at sunset.  The reeds in the foreground is where
the the top image was taken.
     I am currently in Missoula, Montana.  I found a great wildlife refuge about 25 miles south, Lee Metcalf NWR at Stevenville.  I had some great shooting opportunities this afternoon, but have not down loaded the images.  It as been about 10 days since I’ve posted images so I am posting two shots from Bear River NWR I took about a week and half ago. Sorry for the short post, but again, I have been shooting till past sundown and have run out of time to write very much. Hope you enjoy the images.  Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment