Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Update:

     Check out the following link. This is a blog on the National Geographic Traveler website written by Rachel Dickinson. Rachel mentions seeing me on Bonaventure Island when I was there to photograph the Gannets this past summer. Rachel is the wife of my good friend and colleague Tim Gallagher. Tim had told me that Rachel was on the Gaspe’ Peninsula, but I never thought our paths would cross, but they did on Bonaventure Island. I was on the way out to photograph the Gannets and she was on the way back across the island. She had no idea that I was on the Gaspe' and was quite shocked to see me. I was surprised as well. You can read her article at the following address.
Go to: blogs.nationalgeographic.com/blogs/intelligenttravel/2010/09/for-the-birds-canadas-gaspe-pe-1.html#more

No comments:

Post a Comment