Saturday, March 13, 2010

Greetings from the Sunny South and Welcome to Bobby's Photo Blog.
I recently took a short shooting trip to Florida. While the weather was fair, the birds were few and far between. The following are a few of the images that I shot.

I have a number of trips planned for the spring and summer. Please come back to the blog and see what's new. In April I will return to Bayou Deview in Eastern Arkansas and continue my search for the Ivory-billed Woodpecker. You can follow my search at ibwfound.blogspot.com . In May, I will travel to Point Pelee in southern Ontario to photograph warblers, then to New York for a few days, then to the Delaware Bay area to photograph migrating shorebirds. In June, I will be traveling across the Prairie , then to Yellowstone and on to Edmonton, Alberta. Hope you join me on the trip and enjoy the images that I will post. Bobby

No comments:

Post a Comment